Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: little humor to start your day

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member GCVOL1's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2007
    Posts
    154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    little humor to start your day

    70-year-old George went for his annual physical. All of his
    tests came back with normal results. Dr. Smith said, "George, everything
    looks great physically. How are you doing mentally and emotionally?
    Are you at peace with yourself, and do you have a good relationship with
    your God?"
    >
    > George replied, "God and me are tight He knows I have poor eyesight,
    so he's fixed it so that when I get up in the middle of the night to go
    to the bathroom (poof!) the light goes on when I pee, and then (poof!)
    the light goes off when I'm done."
    >
    > "Wow," commented Dr. Smith, "that's incredible!"
    >
    > A little later in the day Dr. Smith called George's wife. "Thelma,"
    he said, "George is just fine. Physically he's great. But I had to call
    because I'm in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he
    gets up during the night and (poof!) the light goes on in the bathroom,
    and then (poof!) the light goes off?"
    >
    > Thelma exclaimed, "That old fool! He's peeing in the refrigerator
    again!"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: little humor to start your day

    great joke. not the funniest ever, but i got a great chuckle out of it.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •